CPR & First Aid Training
CPR & First Aid Training is a comprehensive program designed to empower participants with life-saving skills and essential first-aid knowledge. The course combines hands-on practical training with theoretical learning to ensure participants are equipped to respond confidently to emergencies. From cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) techniques to basic first aid interventions, this training provides the foundation for effective emergency response in various situations.
This course is suitable for individuals from various backgrounds, including workplaces, schools, community groups, and anyone interested in acquiring basic CPR and first aid skills. It is precious for teachers, parents, caregivers, and professionals seeking to enhance their ability to respond to medical emergencies.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to perform CPR on adults, children, and infants.
- Exhibit proficiency in using automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to deliver timely shocks during cardiac arrest situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in administering basic first aid for common injuries, including cuts, burns, fractures, and sprains.
- Apply effective techniques to respond to choking incidents in adults, children, and infants.
- Exhibit skills in controlling bleeding and providing proper wound care.
This course typically spans 1 day, allowing participants to engage in interactive learning, practical demonstrations, and scenario-based exercises to reinforce their skills.