The Fire Investigation course provides individuals with an understanding of how to conduct fire investigations to determine the origin and cause of fires. Participants learn about fire behavior, fire patterns, evidence collection, and documentation of fire scenes. The course covers both practical and theoretical aspects of fire investigation and is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively investigate fires. The goal of the training is to equip individuals with the ability to determine the cause of a fire, identify any fire safety issues, and make recommendations for fire prevention and safety improvements. This course is typically suitable for fire investigators, fire safety officers, insurance investigators, law enforcement personnel, and other professionals who may be involved in the investigation of fires.
The Fire Investigation course is suitable for individuals who are interested in or responsible for investigating fires to determine their origin and cause. This may include:
- Fire Investigators: Fire investigators who are responsible for determining the cause of fires may benefit from this training to improve their investigative skills and knowledge.
- Fire Safety Officers: Fire safety officers who are responsible for ensuring compliance with fire safety regulations and standards may also benefit from this training to identify potential fire hazards and investigate any fires that occur.
- Insurance Investigators: Insurance investigators who investigate fires for insurance purposes may also benefit from this training to improve their ability to determine the cause of a fire and assess any fire safety issues.
- Law Enforcement Personnel: Law enforcement personnel who are involved in investigating fires may also benefit from this training to improve their investigative skills and knowledge.
- Introduction to Fire Investigation
- Fire Science and Behavior
- Fire Investigation Process
- Fire Cause Determination
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Fire Investigation Report Writing
- Case Studies and Practical Exercises
This fire safety course is designed to be completed over the course of 2 days, with each day consisting of x hours.
Understand the Fundamentals of fire science
Understand the fire properties of materials
Understand the Fire ignition mechanisms and fire dynamics
Understand for damage mechanisms from fire
Understand the fire scene processing and evaluation