Emergency Response Team (ERT) Training
The Emergency Response Team (ERT) Training is designed to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to respond to emergencies in the workplace. The course covers topics such as emergency response planning, emergency communication procedures, emergency equipment use, and incident command systems. Participants will learn how to identify potential workplace hazards, develop emergency response plans, and implement effective emergency response procedures. The course is designed to help participants understand the importance of emergency preparedness and response and to provide them with the skills and knowledge necessary to ensure that their workplace is equipped with effective emergency response plans and procedures.
The Emergency Response Team (ERT) Training course is suitable for individuals who are responsible for emergency response planning and implementation in the workplace. This course may be particularly relevant for:
- Team members who are responsible for responding to emergencies in the workplace and want to gain a deeper understanding of emergency response planning and procedures.
- Health and safety professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing emergency response plans and want to gain a deeper understanding of emergency preparedness and response.
- Facilities and operations managers who are responsible for ensuring that their workplace is equipped with effective emergency response plans and procedures.
- Human resources professionals who are responsible for employee safety and want to gain a deeper understanding of emergency response planning and procedures.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about emergency preparedness and response in order to enhance workplace safety and well-being.
- Introduction to Emergency Response
- Emergency Response Planning
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Emergency Response Skills
- Equipment and Tools
- Exercises and Drills
This fire safety course is designed to be completed over the course of 1 day, consisting of x hours.
Understanding roles and responsibilities of ERT members
Understanding fire safety and fire fighting as an ERT
Understanding and applying basic life support and first aid as an ERT
Able to demonstrate emergency process and evacuation plan
Real life practice during emergency as an ERT