Basic Practical of Firefighting and Rescue Training
The Basic Practical of Firefighting and Rescue Training is a hands-on program that provides participants with practical training and experience in responding to fire emergencies and rescue situations. Participants will learn how to properly use and maintain firefighting equipment, as well as how to conduct search and rescue operations in hazardous environments. The program emphasizes the importance of teamwork and communication, and provides participants with opportunities to practice working together to effectively respond to emergency situations. Overall, the Basic Practical of Firefighting and Rescue Training provides participants with the practical skills and experience necessary to respond to real-world emergency situations with confidence and competence.
The Basic Practical of Firefighting and Rescue Training is suitable for individuals who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in responding to fire emergencies and rescue situations. This program may be particularly relevant for:
- New firefighters or emergency responders who are looking to gain practical experience in firefighting and rescue operations.
- Firefighters or emergency responders who are seeking to refresh their skills and knowledge through practical training exercises.
- Industrial workers who work in environments where there is a risk of fire or other emergencies, such as oil refineries or chemical plants.
- Safety professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing emergency response plans in the workplace.
- Students who are interested in pursuing a career in firefighting or emergency response and want to gain practical experience in the field.
- Individuals who may be required to respond to fire emergencies and rescue situations as part of their job responsibilities, such as security personnel or building managers.
- Introduction to Firefighting and Rescue
- Firefighting Equipment and Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fire Extinguisher and Hose Handling Techniques
- Search and Rescue Techniques
- Ventilation Techniques
- Hose Laying and Water Supply Techniques
- Fire Ground Operations and Communication
- Vehicle and Machinery Extrication Techniques
- Basic First Aid and Emergency Medical Response
This fire safety course is designed to be completed over the course of 1 day, consisting of x hours.
The methods and tactics used to locate, access, stabilize, extricate, and transport victims of fires or other emergencies.
The skills and techniques used to protect oneself from the dangers of fire and escape from hazardous situations. Firefighter self survival includes techniques such as tying knots, calling mayday, activating PASS device, donning or doffing SCBA, wall breech, buddy breathing, following couplings to exit, conserving air, quick escapes, and bailouts.
The training activities that aim to improve the knowledge and skills of firefighters in fire suppression and prevention. Fire fighting training includes exercises such as fire drills, simulations, scenarios, evolutions, or live fire training.