Basic Occupational CPR and First Aid Training
The Basic Occupational CPR and First Aid Training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and respond to a range of medical emergencies in the workplace. The training covers basic life support techniques, such as CPR and AED use, as well as first aid for common injuries and illnesses. Participants will learn how to assess and manage various medical emergencies, including cardiac arrest, choking, bleeding, fractures, and more. This course is suitable for individuals who work in a variety of occupational settings, including healthcare, industrial, and construction environments, as well as those who may need to respond to medical emergencies as part of their job duties.
The Basic Occupational CPR and First Aid Training course is suitable for individuals who may be required to respond to medical emergencies in the workplace. This may include:
- Healthcare Professionals: Healthcare professionals such as doctors, nurses, and medical assistants may benefit from this training to improve their ability to respond to medical emergencies in a clinical setting.
- Industrial Workers: Workers in industrial settings such as factories, warehouses, and manufacturing plants may benefit from this training to respond to medical emergencies that may occur on the job.
- Construction Workers: Construction workers may also benefit from this training to respond to medical emergencies that may occur on a job site.
- Security Personnel: Security personnel who may be responsible for responding to medical emergencies in public settings such as malls, airports, and other public places may also benefit from this training.
- Introduction to First Aid
- Emergency Action Steps
- Universal Precautions
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Choking Management
- Bleeding Control and Wound Management
- Burns and Scalds
- Fractures, Sprains, and Strains
- Environmental Emergencies (e.g. Heat Exhaustion, Hypothermia)
- Medical Emergencies (e.g. Heart Attack, Stroke)
- Poisoning and Overdose Management
- First Aid Kit Preparation and Maintenance
This fire safety course is designed to be completed over the course of 1 day, consisting of x hours.
Understand what is CPR
Understand what is first aid
Understand what is AED
Demonstrate how to do CPR
Demonstrate how to use first aid according to different tools and situation
Demonstrate how to use AED