Basic Fire Drill Management and First Aid Training
Basic Fire Drill Management and First Aid Training involves preparing and conducting regular fire drills to ensure that all occupants of a building or facility are aware of evacuation procedures and can safely and quickly exit in the event of a fire. This training covers topics such as identifying fire hazards, understanding fire behavior, and using fire extinguishers. On the other hand, first aid training focuses on providing immediate medical assistance to individuals who have been injured or become ill in the workplace or other settings. This training typically covers topics such as assessing the situation, administering CPR, controlling bleeding, treating burns and other injuries, and responding to medical emergencies.
The Basic Fire Drill Management and First Aid Training courses are suitable for a wide range of individuals and organizations, including but not limited to:
- Employees in workplaces where there is a risk of fire or injury, such as construction sites, factories, and warehouses.
- Health and safety professionals responsible for ensuring compliance with fire safety regulations and providing first aid training to employees.
- Emergency response personnel, such as firefighters and paramedics, who need to have a thorough understanding of fire behavior and medical emergency response.
- Teachers and school administrators who need to be able to conduct fire drills and provide basic first aid to students.
- Individuals who are interested in learning how to respond to fire emergencies and provide first aid in their personal lives, such as parents and caregivers.
- Introduction to Fire Safety
- Fire Emergency Response
- Fire Drill Management
- First Aid Training
- Practical Training and Exercises
This fire safety course is designed to be completed over the course of 1 day, consisting of x hours
Planning and managing fire drill
Able to conduct first aid practice according to situation as planned in fire drill management
Improve the crisis preparedness, response and recovery plans
Promote the health and safety